Ootd: Weheartit inspirations for trendy winter styles

Do you know that feeling when you are standing in front of your wardrobe filled with clothes, but you still have the feeling that you have nothing to wear?
This definitely happens to me in the Winter way more often than it does in the Summer, because it is not quite easy to wear clothes that keep you warm but are stylish and trendy at the same time.
This is why I started to look for a way to combine both of the aspects, and here are the results.

Those who know me already noticed that my style is very girlish; cute skirts and pullovers that you will probably find on Weheartit more than once or twice. 
I even admit that whenever I am idealess about what I should wear, Weheartit is my top source of inspiration.
I came to the conclusion that I will try out one of the styles that I found on Weheartit:




Yes, your first thought might have probably been: Hotpants in the winter? There must be something wrong! But this is an outfit that definitely kept me warm, because the method I was using did! 
I really don't like the fact that one cannot wear skirts or tights in the winter, which is why in this picture I am wearing 3 other transparent/skin-colored tights underneath the patterned tights that you see on the pictures, and this is the way that I always do it during the winter! No one can see how many tights you are actually wearing so it doesn't look unfashionable, but it still does keep you warm during the cold winter days. Clever, huh? 
Over the tights I am wearing a hotpants with a belt. The belt is definitely the eye catcher of the whole outfit, and makes the outfit look less plain and unicolored.
Besides I am also wearing a grey shirt, but a grey pullover (that I do not own), the warm version of it, would do it too.
A scarf should be never missing when it comes to a winter outfit.
I really like this look and can highly recommend it, since it is cute, sexy and warm at the same time!
For those who wondered, this is the picture I stole it from:


It looks similar, but I made my own version out of it.
Here are more Winter outfits that I found on Weheartit and really liked. I might recreate them on one day or the other too, so keep your eyes open :)



If you would like me to recreate any of these outfits (including links of where to buy every single item from the picture) in one of my next blogposts, please leave a comment telling me which outfit you would like me to do and I will take it into consideration. :)



What are your outfit must haves for the winter? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo from your favorite fairy,
Lucie


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message