Prom night - the final day

My promised blogpost is here! 
As a young girl I used to see different movies about graduation and going to prom, but I never thought that sooner or later it would be my turn! 
Therefore I was even more excited to see how it will all turn out. 
Having to find the right dress was not plain easy, but when I finally held it in my hands, I couldn't have felt more happy. 
Getting my nails and hair done for the special evening was over all pretty stressful because the clock was ticking and I was hoping that I would be getting ready in time and that everything would turn out the way I wanted to. And eventually it did. 
When I entered the room and looked around I realized that this is the last time I will see a lot of the people that I was surrounded by and that school is over and will never return... 
To the other hand I felt really grateful because I knew what I was working for the past 12 years would finally be rewarded today. 
This was the night of the nights, and I was happy I got the chance to wear a lovely, sequined Faviana dress in blue. I also loved the other details since it was backless, had a slit and was tightly fitting. 
For the dress I was getting a lot of compliments saying I looked like a mermaid or like a film star just attending the Oscars. 
Who doesn't want to feel like a princess on their final evening? And therefore I was even more happy that I did. 
Here are the pictures you were probably waiting for :p



You can find the clothes from the pictures here
Dress: Faviana (find it here)
Nails: Private nail stylist. Write a comment if you're interested and I will give you their website.

Tell me if you enjoyed my blog post and would like to see more about my private life! My next post will be about my trip to the Côte d'Azur/French Reviera that I was enjoying a couple of months ago, including pictures of Niece, Monaco, Cannes and more. You can be excited if you want to :)

xoxo from your favorite fairy,
Lucie

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. You were so beautiful in that dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow u look really beautiful in ur dress guys should be chasing u

    ReplyDelete
  3. check ur tumblr messages pls. last 5-7 ones are relevant i guess. knffi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. ..pretty lady...nice dress

    ReplyDelete

leave a message