Roses are red | Royal visits


Last week my family decided to take a trip to a nearby city for a stroll on a Sunday afternoon. 
The place we have been to is called "Schloss Philippsruhe", 
a palace with a beautiful front garden highly decorated with flowers and huge fountains in the middle of the yard (see pictures below). 
It was a wonderful day outside and we decided to take some pictures since I really felt comfortable in my new top. 
This was the first time that I was able to wear hot pants only because the weather finally played along. The ones I was wearing are my absolute favorite because they have a flower pattern on top. 

                               The gate that leads us to the palace which you can also see in the background.
It is always a pleasure to spend your free time somewhere in the nature.
                                                 Lions are beautiful creatures as you can obviously see.
                                                                   The garden in front of the palace.
Last but not least a personal quote: "Give me a rose, not a vivid one because vivid roses will change and die away. Give me a wilted one, and tell me 'this is an example of what our love will never be.'"


The reason why it took me so long to create a new blog post is because it was prom night yesterday and I cannot wait to finally show you guys my nails, my hair and especially my dress in my new blog post that I am preparing for tomorrow. 
You are allowed to be excited! :)

You can find the clothes in the pictures here
Sleeveless Blouse: Vero Moda (find it here)
Hot Pants: Bershka (find similar here)
Roses Bracelet: Primark (find it here or similar here)

xoxo from your favorite fairy,
Lucie

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

leave a message