My SkinnyFoxDetox review - what really helps your body and skin

I decided to test the Skinnyfoxdetox products - with unbelievable results. 
But let me start from the beginning.

After joining the movement on their website - a website that I for my taste think is beautifully created because it looks very cute and rosy (see for yourself http://www.skinnyfoxdetox.com/) - I chose the healthy trip for a couple of weeks. 
Yes, you might think "ugh, becoming fitter and healthy is so utterly complicated" right now, but I can assure you that this concept is very simple and easy to carry out because it does neither require you to starve yourself to death nor to swallow any diet pills that do not even really help your body, but in fact destroy it. 
This is why I prefer the detox tour by "SkinnyFoxDetox". You can become fitter but still stay healthy and organic. 
But that is not everything. 
It can also turn out to be a great energy booster - gone are the days where you felt easily tired and worn out. Say goodbye to the energy sapping toxins and hello to a wonderful creation like this!


For your body



 The Hello Gorgeous Tea should be drunk every morning while the Goodbye Cherry Pie Tea should be, yes you guessed it, drunk every evening. The Stay Foxy tea is for the time in between.
  • What is the Hello Gorgeous Tea good for?: it helps you boost your metabolism, increase your energy and it helps you fight your fat storage.
  • What is the Goodbye Cherry Pie Tea good for?: cleansing, helps you get rid of fat accumulating and energy sapping toxins.


  • What is the Stay Foxy Tea good for?: It reduces Sugar Cravings, reduces Stomach Bloating and helps Improve Skin Complexion

For your skin 




The FoxTox Mask - on their website they write that " it's designed to battle acne, blackheads, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage! Your skin will be brighter, lighter and softer!" and I can only agree. It really reduced my pimples and blackheads which is something I am really happy for.




The Coconut Coffee Scrub - not only does it smell fantastically, it's also there to reduce pimples, acne and even cellulite and stretch marks! 
This one is officially my favorite product on their website because I have the feeling that it helped me the most and made my skin smooth and soft like never before. After every bath I feel like heaven which is why I can especially recommend it to every feelgood factor seeker!



An addition to try out is the Tea Infuser that everyone needs in their household. It doesn't cost much and is a big help when it comes to steeping teas. And it even looks really good as you can see!



And the best of all is that all the products are completely healthy and organic. They include a bunch of vitamins that every body would be very thankful for.



Please let me know if you liked this product presentation and if you think about trying it out too.
Furthermore don't hesitate to message me about what kind of topics you would like the next posts to be about. 
I'm always open for ideas :)



You can find all the products mentioned above here
http://skinnyfoxdetox.com

xoxo from your favorite fairy,
Lucie

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Want to try out the scrub cuz I really need sth like this in my life!!!!! Thnks

    ReplyDelete

leave a message